Your cart is currently empty
- The stomach fills with air or food to the point it stretches the stomach wall and becomes uncomfortable.
- When bloated with air, this condition can progress to an even more serious condition, called GDV (gastric dilatation volvulus)l where the stomach twists on itself.
- A GDV is one of the most serious veterinary emergencies and can lead to damage to the stomach wall or spleen, and death
What Does It Look Like?
- The most common signs in bloat are stomach pain and retching (vomiting without producing anything).
- Pets can also be anxious, lethargic, drooling, and pacing
What Do You Do?
- Get to your vet ASAP
- Do not feed your pet any food or water